Friday, January 30, 2009

Puppy love gone wrong!

As I have mentioned in previous posts, Maryn and Duke are best buddies. She loves to call for him "du, du, hi du", find his bones, lay on his pillow and yes we even caught her with one of his sausage flavored milk bones in her mouth...yuck! But as I was looking thru pictures this one caught my eye, especially once I enlarged it :) I guess Duke was just making sure her mouth was good and clean!!


2 comments:

Katie and Adam said...

Classic! I love it!

Katie C said...

Hilarious! I have been reading your blog--my dad passed along the information from his Christmas card--and I love the posts with Maryn and Duke--especially since our little boy will be arriving sometime late March/early April and Lexie (the golden retriever) will have to get used to it! I'm hoping they get along as well as Maryn and Duke. She is beautiful.