Construction is moving along!! We now can use our new kitchen (minus countertops) and the apartment side has been completely striped of all that yucky old plaster. Since I took these pictures, they have put up drywall and painted. Things are looking better each day!!

Our new living room. I really loved the window seat, but in the end we decided to do away with it.

A view from the back patio door. You can see what will be our new entry. The framed in space is going to be the half-bath. Yeah...a bathroom downstairs!!

An old fireplace we found behind the kitchen cabinets in the apartment. We are going to keep it, but it will not be functional...more for looks :)

The half-bath

We LOVE our new kitchen!!!

The countertops will be here in the next two weeks and then the backsplash will be added. It's just great to have someting that is functional!!

These are great for climbing in! Do they have to go up on the wall?
3 comments:
oh my gosh. it looks awesome. i can't believe how much has already been done. can't wait to see it in person. let us know what weekdays work for you for dinner.
katie
Wow it's looking great! Not that I know what it looked like beforehand :) but I'm sure it'll be beautiful when it's done. Soctt & I actually stopped by one saturday--we were out walking and found ourselves on your street; we knocked and heard Duke but you guys weren't home (I think it was the week you started construction? Probably 3-4 wks ago now)
I love the new kitchen too! And I LOVE the pic of Maryn in the shelf! :)
Post a Comment