Thursday, July 2, 2009

eight years of love

Eight years ago on June 23, 2001, we stood before God and our family and friends and become one. While at the time I knew I was taking a big step in life, it is only as the years go by that I have realized how big that step was. Marriage has been full of adventures, challenges, new opportunities, and joy, but most of all love. I can't imagine my life without Jeremy in it. Can you believe we have been together for 13 years?! In that time we have learned to rely on one another in different ways, but most importantly we have learned to rely on God as the foundation of our marriage. As we have encountered various trials that in some cases would have damaged a marriage, ours has grown deeper. We have learned to love each other better with each passing year. Our family and friends have been instrumental in guiding us along the way and supporting us. Marriage is not easy and is somewhat always evolving into something new. I love the love we share with each other and the love that we share with Maryn.
I pray that we would continue to keep God as the center of our marriage, that He would continue to be glorified by our love for one another and for others, and that our love would remain strong in the days to come.
I love you Jeremy!

No comments: