Just this past Sunday I celebrated my 33rd birthday...wow! It was a great weekend spent with all the people I love the most! On Friday night, we had pizza with Jeremy's family at Bazbeaux's...yummy :) Saturday was a beautiful day so Jeremy, Maryn and I spent a few hours enjoying at the zoo. Then that night Jeremy and I had a fabulous dinner at Capitol Grille and did a little wine tasting at a place called Tastings downtown. Love date night! Sunday I awoke to two lovely voices singing me "happy birthday" and a tray full of muffins, granola, yogurt and fruit to enjoy in bed. Breakfast in bed was a family affair!! We hurried to church and then spent the afternoon relaxing. The night was topped off with dinner at La Piedad and a family movie, Olivia, and a big bowl of popcorn. I managed to stretch my birthday one more day and on Monday we had dinner with my family at Kona Grill.
It was such a great birthday and I am so thankful for the all people in my life that show me so much love!! Love you all :)
My hot date and I at Tastings :)
What better place than church to get a family photo!

Yeah...a new porch swing!!!
1 comment:
#1 I'm SO glad you had a wonderful birthday.
#2 I can't even deal with how cute Maryn is in her bulldog tshirt.
#3 I also can't deal with how cute that family photo in the church is! What a WONDERFUL photographer! :) hehehe.
Post a Comment