On December 23rd, we were thrilled to celebrate an early Christmas present and have Theo's final court date. He is officially Theodore Cain Stephenson!! What a joy and blessing this little baby boy has been to us and our family. To think that back in March 2010 we had just finished the paperwork progress and now we are holding our precious son in our arms.
God has been so very faithful in blessing us with two beautiful children in a way that we may not have originally thought they were going to come. God knew his plan for us all along and when I look back over the years it is now so clear. Funny at the time it seemed unclear! Adoption has touched our lives in an incredible way. As I watched all the other families going before the judge the same day as us, I felt this common bond with them even though I did not know them. We each knew that this day was somewhat of a formality, that the instant our children we placed in our arms they were ours and life was just as it should be.
Theo, I pray you always know just how much you are loved and that that love started long before we even knew you...
the whole family crowded in with the judge :)
The Stephenson family of four!
Theo's aunts, uncles and cousins
great grandmas (minus one)
grandparents

looking quite dapper I might say :)
sooooo in love with you Theodore Cain!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment