Cormac is growing so fast!!! I misplaced my month stickers so you'll just have to trust me on the month status :) It seems like the last month has gone by so quickly. At Cormac's 4 month check-up, he was 17 lbs 7 oz and was 27 1/2 inches long. No wonder he is out growing all his clothes! We have moved into 6 months clothes already. He is a chatty little guy and loves to be part of the group. And yes, he smiles a ton :) We can't complain, he is a happy boy! Over the last month and a half he has been sleeping thru the night (11p-7a)...woohoo! But lately has decided that napping during the day is just not his thing, unless we are in the car. He loves his fingers, putting toys in his mouth and grabbing anything within reach. This past weekend he rolled over for the first time (back to tummy) and so I feel like we have officially entered a mobile stage. He loves his big sibs and boy, do they love him!!
| 3 months old! |
| I love my fingers :) |
| Hanging out on my play mat. |
| Sleepy face and wavy hair from my bath :) |
![]() |
| 4 months old!! I love my bumbo seat! |
| Such a cutie oie :) |

1 comment:
You have such a beautiful family!! :) Cormac is precious. Paul and I are so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment