After Maryn's soccer game, the kids and I headed north to visit Grandma Spaulding. Uncle Brad was staying with her and we were going to the Tipton County Pork Festival Parade! I grew up going to the Pork Festival. I can remember many years of spending the night with Grandpa and Grandma Spaulding, watching the square dancers in the Jim Dandy parking lot, eating elephant ears, and watching the parade on their front lawn. I haven't been to the festival in years and knew Grandma would really enjoy having the kids come up for the parade. We had perfect seats reserved for us at Horton's Hardware and the kids loved it!
| Waiting for the parade to start! |
| Great Grandma Spaulding and Maryn |
| Theo loved the fire trucks... |
![]() |
| tractors, and of course his sucker! |
| Maryn didn't appreciate the sirens so much :) |
| And poor Cormac just wanted to take a nap...he was a trooper! |
| Fun glasses they passed out at the parade! |
| Had to take a picture of my high school band :) |
| The crew!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment