It was such a bittersweet day! I know that sounds silly, but I knew the moment Theo and Cormac got their haircut the "baby" look would be gone. I had already trimmed Cormac's twice so he definitely needed it cut. But Theo's curls are just so stinking adorable, especially the one that came down in his face :) But the time had come and so at 11 months old and 26 months old...they got their first haircuts!
![]() |
| The before... |
| Up in the big boy car :) |
| I was surprised at how well he sat! |
| The after! |
![]() |
| The before (looking thrilled!)... |
| Sitting on his own did not last long. |
| Working through some tangles :( |
| Get that cape off of me and yes, I will sit on Daddy's lap! |
| About an inch and a half later... |
| The after! I must not have gotten a picture at the salon afterwards, but this one is from dinner later that night. We went to Bazbeux's to celebrate! |


No comments:
Post a Comment