Just when I think I'm getting caught up, I fall behind again. Oh well, here's Christmas in February :)
Christmas morning at our house was so much fun! Our kiddos are all morning sleepers so early rising was not on the agenda for today...ok with the "Santa's" :) Maryn was the first one up and was super excited to see what was under the tree! It was fun to see them so excited and filled with anticipation! We took our time opening gifts and having breakfast, caught a few minutes of a Christmas parade and then got ready to go to my parent's house for the rest of the day.
![]() |
| Our tree! |
| Special Santa gifts! |
![]() |
| Cormac's first Christmas! He got a chair with his name on it and loves it! |
![]() |
| Theo was thrilled with his fire truck! |
![]() |
| Maryn and her hula hoops!! |
![]() |
| Stocking time...I think the first thing out was a Cinderella dvd. |
![]() |
| a dinosaur! |
![]() |
| and a giraffe! |
![]() |
| How do I get these trucks out?? |
![]() |
| I love Christmas! |
| Hmmm...can I eat this popcorn?? |
| I guess I'll take the book :) |
![]() |
| A new yellow sweater...her favorite color! |
| This was actually Cormac's gift, but Theo was pretty excited by the tugboat! |
| A Leap Pad!! |
| Daddy's helper :) |
| Daddy got some new Toms! |
| oh boy...a dump truck!!! |
| woohoo!! An ipad mini :) |
![]() |
| Hop aboard the morning Christmas train! |
| Christmas cuties :) |
| One happy family! |











No comments:
Post a Comment