Thursday, August 22, 2013

strawberry picking...mmmmm!!

In early June we went one morning to Spencer Farm to pick strawberries.  It's one thing I have been wanting to do for awhile and we always seem to miss strawberry season.  We picked the perfect cool morning and meet Mamaw at the strawberry patch to pick or according to the boys pick and eat right away :)  They had fun regardless!

Get to work picking mama!
mmm...mmm...good!!!
She was a great strawberry picker!
And yes he was a great eater :)
Hey,  I picked some!
She likes to pick strawberries, but was not a fan of how they tasted!
The chin gave it all way at the checkout counter!
Cormac picked straight from the box...to eat!
Surveying the fields...
I love my strawberry picking crew!

Thanks Mamaw for helping!
This is what came home with us!
Stained hands means you were hard at work!
I think a certain little boy may have eaten too many!
(just noticed the yellow port-a-potty right behind..haha!!)
Love that stained little face!
Plenty of room for quick treat
I have no idea what he is doing, but it's pretty cure :)
mint chocolate chip....our favorite!
Thanks Spencer's we'll be back!!!

No comments: