Monday, July 14, 2014

1st day of Preschool!

I cannot believe I am a year behind in blogging!  Seriously where has the time gone??  Over the next few weeks I am determined to catch up (I've probably said this before, but I mean it this time :)

Theo's 1st Day of Preschool...way back in August 2013 :)  He was pretty excited about his big first day.  In fact I was surprised at how easily he went right in and didn't look back.  It probably helped that he has grown up going there multiple times a week when we took Maryn.  He is going to mornings a week and I can't wait to see the ways in which he will grow!  

Ready for his first big day!!
Big sis had to get in on a picture before we took her to school :)


Little bro had to get in on the action too!





No comments: