Jeremy and Maryn have a beautiful father/daughter relationship. I love to hear Maryn yell. "hey, hey" to Jeremy each time he comes in the front door and then the game of chase begins to get hugs and kisses. She enjoys being daddy's little helper. Whether it's working in the yard or using the tape measure she is always saying, "I help dada too." They love being silly together or snuggling up to watch basketball on tv. Although my favorite time to see them together is at bedtime. Each night they climb the stairs laughing, there is crying with pj time, and then they read books. I love hearing them read, but most of all love hearing them pray together. It use to be that Jeremy would say the bedtime prayer, but over the last couple months Maryn says, "me pray." It is absolutely precious to hear her say, "Dear Jesus, thank you day....." and so on, but then to hear her repeat words that Jeremy prays is adorable. I love how he guides her, is teaching her, and loves her. What a blessed little girl to have such an amazing father!
No comments:
Post a Comment