June where did you go???? Unfortunately I did not capture much with the camera this month, but here are a few to sum up our month of June!

I love how much they love each other!
happy father's day to the best daddy in the world!!!!!

Hopscotch on the deck :)
best buddies!!
We took a picture of Maryn when she was about this age and it's one of my favorites...had to do the same with Theo. Love that smile!!
big kisses for her baby brother!
A couple days prior to this picture we celebrated our 10th anniversary. I cannot believe it has been 10 years! Each year has brought it's own new adventure and God has graciously guided us along the way through all the ups and downs. Jeremy is an amazing husband and father and I am so blessed to be his wife.
Sharing an apple with Daddy
Out for dinner to celebrate Great Grandma Spaulding's 85th birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment