Friday, July 15, 2011

July 4th weekend!


We spent the July 4th weekend up at the lake. It was a beautiful weekend and we were really able to enjoy our time together...just the 4 of us. We did manage to catch up with friends while we were there too which was awesome. Enjoy!

Maryn was building sand castles when I took this

I think Theo was pretty excited about having his feet in the water!

Over the weekend we were able to see our friends the Beiers. We haven't seen them since November so it was great to catch up and see each others kids- they grow so quickly. Unfortunately the only picture I got was of Maryn and Tate in the water....sorry Scott, Lisa and Macy!

Sunset...gorgeous!

Watching fireworks out on the boat...Maryn did not care for the noise and Theo looks a little spooked over what was going on. His first 4th!!

Daddy and Theo

ready for a nap on the boat

eating watermelon on the 4th...so American!

No comments: