Thursday, August 11, 2011

Theo is 9 months old!

Ok, so I have been horrible in posting Theo's month by month growth :( Don't be alarmed he doing just fine! I can hardly believe that our little guy is 9 months old already?! At his recent checkup, he weighed in at 19 lbs 5 oz and was 28 1/2 inches long. He loves to eat and usually throws a small fit when it is all gone. I love his two little teeth on the bottom and am quickly reminded they are there when he bites down on my finger. In the last couple weeks he has taken off with crawling. He still is doing more of an army crawl/roll thing, but it gets him where he needs to go! Theo loves to be on the floor playing with toys and is just recently trying to pull himself up to things.
If you've been around him much you know how easy going he can be. He is pretty happy most of the time :) One of my favorite times is when Theo and Maryn are together. She is so cute with him and he just laughs at her....to cute!

No comments: