Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Theo is 10 months!

10 months old...could it really be?! Theo has officially entered the mobile stage! He is crawling everywhere (except the stairs thankfully), pulling himself up whatever he can and starting to cruise. Once again we are clearing off the coffee table and putting up gates:) Theo is the happiest little guy and is so content. He loves to be where the action is, is starting to imitate sounds (ba, dada, ma), wave and we are working on clapping. The one thing he loves the most is to EAT! I definitely do not think we have a picky boy on our hands (for now at least). He still loves his baby food and lets you know when you are not feeding him fast enough. He also enjoys eating puffs, cheerios, bananas, apples, grill cheese, yogurt, etc. If you are chewing something then his little mouth is making the same motions while he watches you :)
He still only has two teeth on the bottom, but I have a feeling that could be changing soon. Recently, he has become more interested in books and touches all the pages. I love to snuggle up with him and read and run my fingers through his little curls :)

So excited to be riding in the red car!!

I love it when Maryn wants to feed him! Yes, it usually ends up with a big mess, but they laugh and have a good time :)

Hooray!

Playing in the water table!

Oh my goodness...I LOVE this face!!!

No comments: