At the beginning of October we had family photos taken downtown in White River State Park. It was a beautiful fall day and close to sunset so it was perfect. We haven't had family photos taken since Theo was three months, so these were his one year photos as well family shots. A mom at Maryn's school recommended her neighbor to me and I am so glad she was able to take our pictures on such short notice. If you are in the Indy area and need a photographer, I highly recommend Tiffini Allen from Henry & Hazel Photography...she's great!!
Look who is ready to cheese it up for the camera :)
Kisses for her little brother...so sweet
Absolutely adore this photo!!!!!
Oh and this one too!!
This became a great game of peek-a-boo :)
So precious...they grow up so quickly
feet :)
Here I come!
I'm going to get you!!!
Love my little family :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment