Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hey batter, batter!!

At the end of July, Jeremy got the family tickets to an Indians game.  We had awesome seats right behind home plate!  Awesome for two reasons, 1.) cool to be that close, and 2.) no one sitting in front of us and actually no one ended up being in the row behind us either.  It was a fun night, but I had to laugh because at the end of the second inning Maryn said, "Is it over yet?" We managed to make it through to the seventh inning stretch.  What's a baseball game without singing? :)

We snagged pictures early :)
Got to have something to eat!
Our awesome seats!
the girlies :)
Daddy and his sweets :)
Cormac's first baseball game!!
So to keep Maryn entertained I gave her the camera.  These were the two
she chose to include... as she calls it, "Daddy's hotel"-the JW...
And a crazy picture of herself!
She loves to take pictures of herself!  I think there were about 15 pictures
of her making faces :)

No comments: