impressyourkids.org ...I love when I can find a blog that has parenting from a Christian perspective. Amanda has some great great ideas!
simplemom.net ...I really try to be organized and for the most part I am, but I could definitely learn how to simplify my life. This site has so many tips and the woman that does the blog has her own book out. She just recently invited people to participate in her four week "Project Simplify"....take one area of your house and de-clutter it in a week. I missed out, but am planning to follow thru with it yet this year :)
aholyexperience.com ...I wrote about this link in a previous blog entry. I've especially enjoyed reading it each day during the Lenten season.
seedsfamilyworship.net ...While looking on another blog I found the link for this site. Seeds Family Worship uses verses in songs. I recently purchased the first two albums- Seeds of Courage and Seeds of Love. They are catchy little songs taken straight from scripture. They just released their fifth album. The cool thing is that it comes with two cds- one for you to keep and one for you to give away...thus planting the seed :)
icanteachmychild.com ...great ideas for crafts, activities, etc.
pinkandgreenmama.blogspot.com ...This blog came to me from another friend and I LOVE it!! It is packed with great things to do with kids!!
No comments:
Post a Comment