Friday, April 1, 2011

Theo...5 months old!

Here is the 5 month update! It hardly seems possible that are little baby boy is already 5 months old :) Theo has to be one of the happiest and content babies I know. Of course he loves to be held, but recently is really starting to enjoy the exer-saucer. The other day he was squealing so loud I thought for sure something was wrong, but he was just having a fun time playing :) He is grabbing onto items more and really likes those plastic links and his squishy duck. Theo's new found discovering is his hands...he LOVES them!! He always has them in his mouth which means they are always dripping in drool. The other day he rolled over for the first time, but that has been the one and only attempt. He is not really crazy about being on his tummy, but is getting better. We started rice cereal last week and of course he loves it! You couldn't get the spoon to his mouth fast enough. Hoping this means we will not have a picky eater on our hands. We go to the doctor for his 6 month appt so we'll have a size update then. I'm guessing we are closing in on that 16 lb. mark :)

5 months old!!!

I love my hands :)

playing in my exer-saucer

Rice cereal!!!

YUMMY!!!!

No comments: